- All sessions are typically 50 min. appointments and are currently offered virtually (some therapists may now offer In-Person appointments)
- In-person appointments may require you to wear a mask and follow current safety procedures.
- Some therapists are not currently accepting new clients. You will be added to a waitlist and contacted when a space opens up.
- We do not currently offer on-line booking, rather you will be required to submit our application form for review and we will contact you to book an appointment.
- If you are booking a virtual appointment, you will receive link and information prior to your appointment. We encourage you to find a confidential space and use headphones when meeting for privacy.
- You will be sent our counselling consent form before beginning sessions with your therapist.
As a not for profit organization, the MDABC endeavors to make services as financially accessible to as many people as possible. Our current rates are below standard fees. Please see our low-cost counselling resources for other alternatives.
Individual Therapy – Professional Practitioner $95 per 50 minute session
Couples Therapy – Professional Practitioner $105 per 50 minute session
Family Therapy – Professional Practitioner $105 per 50 minute ses
**All fees are payable per session and subject to late cancellation fees.
You will receive an invoice for submitting to your insurance provider, if applicable.
Late Cancellation Policy
**If you are unable to make it to your appointment and give us less than 24 hours’ notice you will be billed the full amount of the missed session payable prior to the next session.
Extended Benefits Coverage
Our counselling services are not covered by MSP, but our services may be covered by your extended health plan. We advise clients to check their insurance provider’s policy under “psychological services” to find out their yearly limit as well as to see if coverage includes any level of clinicians or only specific types of clinicians.
$95/hour (Ordinary printed form, Short one-page letter, Short Summary of Facts Report, Review of Records by Clinician)
Photocopying of records (8-1/2″ x 11″) $.25/page
Photocopying of records (11″ x 17″) $.30/page
NOTE: There are fees associated with Expert Preparation and/or Evidence in Court/Hearings, please ask your counsellor for a breakdown of these fees.